Rossford Park was acquired by the city August 5, 1957. In 2012 Rossford Park underwent a complete overhaul. New playground equipment was installed and two baseball fields were updated. Rossford Park’s play equipment is unique to Fort Thomas, with slides built into a hillside and a climbing structure that looks like a tree. Many have called it a ‘hidden gem’ in Fort Thomas. Exercise equipment dots the quarter mile paved walking path. Kids can ride their bikes along the path without ever losing sight of their grownups.
- One Sheltered Picnic Area (With Grill)
- Seasonal Restroom Facilities
- Drinking Fountains
- Two Baseball/Softball fields
- Walking Trail- Upper Paved Trail = 1/4 Mile
- Soccer/Football Practice field
- Playground Equipment